- This Website is designed, developed and maintained by Green Stock Advisory.
- By ordering Services you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- Green Stock Advisory shall have no responsible for any loss occur from services, decisions/ actions taken on the market for stock transactions, the information provided here is based on our knowledge and we do not ask/force you to take market positions in any particular stock.
- Our clients (Paid or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information provided by us to / with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Legal Actions can be taken.
- Handling complaints: Should you have any complaints regarding Services received from us, please send an email to email@example.com detailing the nature of your complaint. We will acknowledge the complaint within 5 working days and provide a likely timescale for resolving the dispute while keeping you informed about progress. All complaints will be considered highly confidential, and be dealt with as soon as is possible.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information, change or delete information on this website are strictly prohibited and punishable under Indian IT Act.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws and any disputes arising under these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Rajkot only where the concerned owner’s department of the website/portal is located
- All the transactions shall be completed at Rajkot only.